[Nitro] Documentation Survey

Reid Thompson reid.thompson at ateb.com
Tue Feb 7 08:54:30 EST 2006

George Moschovitis wrote:
> Oh that poor GM guy ;-) Anyway, Bryan this is a *great* idea.
>
> thanks,
> George.

Ditto on the great idea.

I've not used vnc2swf, so I'm not sure how much trouble/distraction it
is to use, but I think being able to view the development process and
usage of Nitro/Og/etc components is very informative ( ala the short
vids already on the website).  For those that have a good understanding
of Nitro/Og/etc, but can't stand to write a doc or tutorial, producing
your own video might not be such a terrible task???

Anyway, thanks to all on the list.  I'm really impressed by what I'm
seeing.

reid