[Nitro] Me missing...

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 01:55:48 EST 2006

On 2/5/06, TRANS <transfire at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2/5/06, George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Trans, please re-release your fixed version as facets 1.0.2. Because
> > if someone has allready the old 1.0.1 in his system, nitro will not
> > work.
>
> Okay.
>
> Any one have any other needed changes to Facets before I release this?

How about macros in the Lisp facet? ;)

Seriously though, the only problem I've found is that gem considers the
older version 2005.10.30 to be a higher version number than 1.0.1. I don't
know if it's possible, but if so, it might be a good idea to remove it from
the gems index and maybe leave the archives available as a download
otherwise gem updates will actually downgrade the facets version.

Bryan