[Nitro] Og tests

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 14:00:34 EST 2006

On 2/4/06, George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Bryan, there seem to be some problems with the unit tests for Og.
> I think you made some changes, can you please verify that everything
> works    correctly?
Basically, some new tests were added to the suite with Og.setup calls.
Attached patch fixes that, moves some class definitions to inside the test
case namespace to ensure unique tables are created for each test.

Multiple Og.setup calls don't work very well which is why I moved them to
CONFIG.rb to ensure they only happened once.

Most of the current errors come from tc_orderable.rb. It seems as though the
self.include_with_params call in og/lib/glue/orderable.rb:11 isn't executed.
I tried to put a breakpoint and some puts statements in it which never ran.

More paramix.rb problems?