[Nitro] Me missing...

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 20:48:42 EST 2006

On 2/3/06, George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear devs,
>
> things changed a little bit. I will not be able to participate on
> Nitro development from February 7th, instead of 13th. So the plan is
> to release Nitro 0.28.0 this Monday. If you have any patches comments
> etc for this version  let me know. From tuesday your patches and
> suggestions will be handled by Chris, Rob, Bryan, Guill and Tasos.

Is the plan to wait for any further releases pending your return, or will
incremental bugfix releases be okay, i.e. 0.28.1, etc.?

Also, a few bugs to be aware of:

* Two issues with schema inheritance, here
http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/nitro-general/2006-January/002636.html and
http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/nitro-general/2006-January/002624.html

I haven't heard from Chris or Rob, so it might have to be your call.

* Errors due to pool emptying when Og.thread_safe is true.
http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/nitro-general/2006-February/002659.html

By the way, any word on Trac?

during the weekend I will upload my latest changes to the repo, so
> please try to grab the changes
> and verify compatibility with your apps.

Sounds good.

regards,
> George.
>
> PS: Bryan, an email about the outstanding patches will be useful ;-)

Already done. :)