[Nitro] Me missing...

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 09:02:15 EST 2006

Dear devs,

things changed a little bit. I will not be able to participate on
Nitro development from February 7th, instead of 13th. So the plan is
to release Nitro 0.28.0 this Monday. If you have any patches comments
etc for this version  let me know. From tuesday your patches and
suggestions will be handled by Chris, Rob, Bryan, Guill and Tasos.

during the weekend I will upload my latest changes to the repo, so
please try to grab the changes
and verify compatibility with your apps.

regards,
George.

PS: Bryan, an email about the outstanding patches will be useful ;-)

--
http://www.gmosx.com
http://www.navel.gr