[Nitro] nitro from darcs and ruby gem

Fabian Buch fabian at oggu.de
Thu Aug 31 04:06:08 EDT 2006

Am 31.08.2006 um 04:09 schrieb Michael Fellinger:
> another thing is, you use facets 1.7.30 - nitro still runs on 1.4.5
> and no
> idea when some wizard will get it running on the new facets...
> there are
> always odd things that i have no idea of how they should work and
> when they
> break i have even less ideas of how or why or where they broke...
> (we should
> work on that *hint hint*)

Not before Trans releases next facets version.

> what else... we really should get rid of this redcloth-dependency
> (kashia made
> a patch for that, not sure if he's submitted it to G. though) also
> it might
> be good to remove the og-dependency from nitro... it's not really
> needed -
> also on the other side, no dependency from og to nitro... not so
> sure about
> that ?_?

There are some parts of Nitro that depend on Og (webfile for
example). And who'd want to use Nitro without Og? Maybe Og without
Nitro, but the other way round sounds odd.
You don't get Rails without ActiveRecord either.

> wget -O run.rb http://pastie.caboo.se/10995/download

If there's still a problem, try:

require 'rubygems'
require 'repo/glycerin'