[Nitro] Sorry, Just had to let it out....

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 09:01:00 EDT 2006

On 8/30/06, George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com> wrote:
> erm, what exactly do you mean? ;-)

The whole deal. What to name files, where to put them, what to name
modules and classes, when to use a module vs a class, and what modules
to put in other modules etc.

In particular what was driving me crazy when I wrote that was wanting
to have a module to include in another, like so:

  module M
    def c(*args)
       C.new(*args)
    end
    class C
    end
  end

  module N
    inlcude M
  end

I wanted the instance_methods of M to go into N. But I couldn't do it
b/c N::C also existed and M::C would clobber it.

There are plenty of other cases of course. Just what to name things I
find particularly tiresome.

T.