[Nitro] Finally coming along...

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 13:05:19 EDT 2006

Okay in the spirit of "finally coming along..." I'm about to release
the new version of Reap .... well sort of ... I've really taken
Fabian's advice to heart (thanks Fabian!) and have merged the
following projects into one: Reap, Sow, Rolls and (the unheard of)
Sake. The components, or more precicely "slices" of the system retain
their respective names (more or less) but they all partake of same
code base now --which turned out be a huge benefit! For the time being
there's just the one total package, but I will probably offer separate
"mini-packages" for each slice in the future.

So anyway, as I said, I'm close to release and the project will be
called .... well, either Ratchets or Rachets. I haven't decided which.
Is it better to use the most common spelling of a word, or the less
common variant to help distinguish it from the crowd?

T.