[Nitro] Finally coming along...

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 11:46:08 EDT 2006

Container being the class or module the annotation belongs to.

I really need to look at this again actually. I'm thinking back on it
now and worrying that the it will restrict reusablily if an annotation
is defined in a module then included into a class.

I'll keep you posted. I should be able to work on it in the next day or two.

Also I have an idea for a middle ground of the "crazy" annotation idea
I presented about a month ago and what we do now. The best part is
that the current notation can still be supported and the new notation
just added on. Presently we do:

  ann :foo, Integer, :default => 10

which is great. But we could also do:

  ann :foo do