[Nitro] Ebook

Reid Thompson Reid.Thompson at ateb.com
Mon Aug 28 10:43:25 EDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-08-28 at 15:37 +0300, George Moschovitis wrote:
> Is there a program that allows me to 'join' 2 pdf documents? Ie if I
> create the cover with Inkscape and export as pdf, and create the
> content with Lyx can I join the 2 pdfs? Of course both pdfs will be of
> the same dimensions.
> regards,
> George.
> On 8/24/06, TRANS <transfire at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Use Lyx --Latex document processor. It's the bomb! For a cover just
> > use an vector drawing program like Inskscape.
> >
> > T.

PDFjam is a small collection of shell scripts which provide a simple
interface to some of the functionality of the excellent pdfpages package
(by Andreas Matthias) for pdfLaTeX. At present the utilities available

      * pdfnup, which allows PDF files to be "n-upped" in roughly the
        way that psnup does for PostScript files.
      * pdfjoin, which concatenates the pages of multiple PDF files
        together into a single file
      * pdf90, which rotates the pages of one or more PDF files through
        90 degrees (anti-clockwise).

In every case, source files are left unchanged.