[Nitro] Make Postgres work again
john at oxyliquit.de
Mon Aug 28 06:27:57 EDT 2006
Michael Fellinger and me have been working very hard to make things look a
little better when using the Postgres adapter.
It's quite a massive patch, rough changelog:
* Fix the testcases. Many just were out of date and didn't reflect the
* Implement transactions in Postgresql
* Create a compatibility layer when the postgres-pr library is used for
* Hide the NOTICE messages when not needed (Logger.debug instead of
* Change aggregation calculation, use the `resolve_options` instead of
incompletely duplicating the work it does.
* Results of psql have been of type PGresult where it should've been PGrow
* rename all occurances of prop_accessor by attr_accessor
* add `String` to each Og `property` where it was missing
* Many many more small bugfixes around Og tests
George, please apply.
Feel the love
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 14494 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/nitro-general/attachments/20060828/7bbba3bf/attachment.bin
More information about the Nitro-general