[Nitro] Og in glycerin is broken now.

Fang Sun nusgnaf at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 06:03:32 EDT 2006

Hi, George, it seems to be related with facets-1.7, I downgrade to
1.4.5 and everythinng seems to be Ok now. How can I specify nitro to
use specific facets version at one place? It seems that nitro require
facets here and there, and manually change all those files is not
practical.
On the other hand, I've track down that while use facets-1.7.x, the
glue/attributes cannot serialize class attibutes right. Hope this info
helps.