[Nitro] Road To Perdition, or: Fixme status

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Tue Aug 22 12:26:01 EDT 2006

Hi,

> from what I see this patch just adds a bunch of FIXME comments, it
> doesnt actually fix anything. Perhaps you have sent me the wrong
> patch?

Um, I think I patched 3 or 4 of them :)  They're just too many ;)

Right now I'm working on the ones in sql.rb by adding a .store_exception
to the manager which gets changed by each Adapter, not sure how it'll work
out yet since I can't see where exactly I should add it.. *think*

Jo

--
Feel the love
http://pinkjuice.com/pics/ruby.png