[Nitro] Road To Perdition, or: Fixme status

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Mon Aug 21 14:54:21 EDT 2006

> can you provide a patch bundle with all patches related to rescues
> against my repo? This will help a LOT (and allow me to apply the patch
> immediately)

Aye, worked a bit on the rescues can't remove all though, since at some
it's not known which error is being thrown, for example the ones in
sql.rb.  There should be some common OgError or something to be able to
remove the remaining `rescue Object`s.

I removed some rescues completely, as I think the error should indeed get
thrown instead of just swallowed.  You might want to review the patches
case by case. :)

I also simplified `def file_and_line_no(step)` in error.rb as it was

Feel the love