[Nitro] Reap's rubytest script

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 17:09:17 EDT 2006

I doubt many people use it besides me (I use all the time). The
'rubytest' program which allows one to directly run tests that are
commented in =begin test ... =end blocks in source. I've thought for
awhile now that maybe that's not a good name. But I could never think
of a better one. Today I thought that maybe 'test#' might be good
since '#' seems to be an accepatable file name character on all
platforms. What do others think? Any other suggestions? Or should I
just stick to 'rubytest'.