[Nitro] Next release of Reap ?

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 10:17:55 EDT 2006

On 8/20/06, George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Facets' Taskable module is inheirently flawed and I have no clear idea
>
> What exactly is the problem?

I suck.

;-) Actually, I just rewrote the whole damn thing from scratch and got
it to work. The problem was that there is no way (that I could figure)
to track "annotations" across an #extend. I had to track prerequisites
for tasks, but if I used a module to extend another I could no longer
find the prerequistes at the extend level. It's as complicated as it
is subtle and it was made worse by Ruby's Toplevel being a proxy for
Object class. Anyway the trick was to dump TSort and just store eash
set of prerequites in another method --I can always find another
method ;-)

T.