[Nitro] Road To Perdition, or: Fixme status

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 11:40:37 EDT 2006

Ok, your proposal sounds reasonable. Can you please help me by
submitting a set of patches against the current version of my
repository. This patches wil not break anything so I 'll be able to
apply them immediately. Can you please help here?

regards,
George.

http://www.gmosx.com
http://www.nitroproject.org