[Nitro] [devlab] Trac instance

Fabian Buch fabian at oggu.de
Wed Aug 16 16:24:19 EDT 2006

Am 16.08.2006 um 20:39 schrieb George Moschovitis:

>> I, for one, aren't very happy with the current state of the np.org
>> ticket system, but there's hope and probably no way around it.
>
> What are the important missing features of the np.org ticket system?
> Could you please provide a list in order of importance?

most importantly:
- it should work! (didn't for more than a week)

other:
- more ppl apart from you should be able to work on and close
tickets, at least to the state it was with devlab's Trac
- visually mark open/closed/critical tickets (green/red/dark-red?)

Fabian

--
Nitro Q&A: http://oxyliquit.de/
Blog: http://blog.fabian-buch.de