[Nitro] status code not set on error rendering

gabriele renzi surrender_it at yahoo.it
Wed Aug 16 13:53:28 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I notice that when rendering an error page an error code is not returned
accordingly (i.e. 501). This makes functional testing like
  assert_response :success
or
  assert_status   :200
completely meaningless, because they would pass even when exceoptions
are raised.
Could it be possible to define #error in Nitro::Controller so that it
returns a reasonable error code?

By the way, in 0.40 there seem to be no template-related assertions, how
can I check that something is rendered correctly?

PS
I tried to submit this via np.org ticket system but that does not work ATM.

--

blog en: http://www.riffraff.info
blog it: http://riffraff.blogsome.com