[Nitro] Is it a better way to build?

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 22:12:23 EDT 2006

On 8/10/06, Jonathan Buch <john at oxyliquit.de> wrote:
> Hi,
> > Okay, now that I explained it, the question is: Is this a better way
> > to build than Rake (and it's "improved" clone Reap)?
> I like that idea....  Not sure about using so many files yet, I'd have to
> try it to see if I like it.  Right now I'm using Rake for everything, as
> it is just plain Ruby and is very easy to write.  That said, the new
> 'format' looks like it would be just like that, less to remember, just put
> a file into the `script/` folder with a normal method in it, great :D
> Anyway, I'd like to give it a try :)

I'll have the first release ready soon. I've been refining and playing
with it today, and I have to say, so far it's pretty sweet. I eveb
added for support for reap style yaml taks def for backward
compatability with Reap.

Let you know soon.

BTW, have any suggestions for a better name for 'rubytest' command?