[Nitro] Is it a better way to build?

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Thu Aug 10 17:08:47 EDT 2006

Hi,

> Okay, now that I explained it, the question is: Is this a better way
> to build than Rake (and it's "improved" clone Reap)?

I like that idea....  Not sure about using so many files yet, I'd have to
try it to see if I like it.  Right now I'm using Rake for everything, as
it is just plain Ruby and is very easy to write.  That said, the new
'format' looks like it would be just like that, less to remember, just put
a file into the `script/` folder with a normal method in it, great :D

Anyway, I'd like to give it a try :)

Jo