[Nitro] gen and parts

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Mon Aug 7 18:49:43 EDT 2006

> If my part has some HTML files in parts/public/, will they been seen by
> Nitro and/or the front-end Web server?  Likewise for any images or
> javascript that would be in subdirectories of public/.

that is a very good question....  How would conflicts be handled? (same
file names in different `public/` directories).  Not sure if it's possible
to implement, since static files are served by the Web-server and not by
Nitro. I think I got it now, yeah :P  So yes, a `gen part .` doing a copy
of the `public/` dir is needed....