[Nitro] Separating action and arguments

Lars Olsson lasso at lassoweb.se
Mon Aug 7 13:52:56 EDT 2006

Hi list!

I currently have a Nitro controller that generates links looking like this:

The template code that generate this HTML is:

Now I'm trying to switch to "pretty" urls:

I've created an action that takes an argument, but I'm having problems
creating the template code since request.path includes the "action
arguments" as well (i.e cccccc in the example link above)

Is there an easy way (other than File.dirname...which doesn't work with
multiple arguments) to get the path of an action *without* the action
arguments?

Sincerely

/lasso

Lars Olsson