[Nitro] gen and parts

gabriele renzi surrender_it at yahoo.it
Sun Aug 6 10:52:33 EDT 2006

Fabian Buch ha scritto:
> Was too impatient and just hacked one. It copies the given part to  the
> applications folder (part/partname) and moves the content of its
> public/ folder to public/part/partname.

sorry, I was away for family business.

> attacheed patch is against repo.nitroproject.org

for what is worth, I could replicate the patch against the new gen
infrastructure, but I'm not sure I understand what is the use for this:
you just want to copy a part from some $LOAD_PATH into the main
directory (plus proper public/ handling) ?

blog en: http://www.riffraff.info
blog it: http://riffraff.blogsome.com
jabber : rff.rff at gmail dot com