[Nitro] problem with: facets-1.3.2-update and Tags

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Sat Apr 29 05:18:47 EDT 2006

Hi,

> That would be it. George requested I not apply it to the repo, though
> I've tried to convince him otherwise. Perhaps it would be best if you
> remove it since it's not approved. I believe if you run

Yay, thank you, that did it :)

> See http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/nitro-general/2006-April/003968.html
> for the thread. George, Fabian and I had a little discussion about the
> Tags part. That's a good point about polluting the global namespace. I
> had forgotten about that.

Yes, I also read the thread, but forgot too quickly about it.
Anyway, I'm hereby voting for revoking that patch and or moving it to
Nitro or Og namespace.
For more discussion about this topic, please read here:
* http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/nitro-general/2006-February/002870.html

>> Feel the love
> I'm just not feeling it right now. ;)

Yeh, sorry, I should look more at that picture before writing ;)

Kashia

--
Feel the love
http://pinkjuice.com/pics/ruby.png