[Nitro] Compiler::compile_action ...

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 13:53:58 EDT 2006

On 4/26/06, Massimo Maria Ghisalberti <nissl at tiscali.it> wrote:
> # Concatenate some extracted parameters.
> params.concat(context.params.values)
> In which case this line is useful?

I was hoping George would explain why he made that change. Perhaps he
missed the earlier thread, so it was a good idea to start a new one.

In the mean time, I'm going to consider that a bug, remove that line
and see how the tests do without it. If there aren't any additional
failures, I'll apply that change to the repo. If there are, maybe I'll
be able to figure out why it's there.