[Nitro] Official Repo

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 19:21:11 EDT 2006

On 4/21/06, Bryan Soto <bryan.a.soto at gmail.com> wrote:
> Very good question. It's either in the dispatcher or the params
> parsing so we're making progress. Thanks for the info, I'll see what I
> can figure out.

I know you submitted a patch previously, so on the off chance you can
help debug, I believe it has to do with the changes submitted here:
http://devlab.oree.ch/trac/nitrohq/changeset/603#file1 in compiler.rb.
At the very least, if you find the time to change things back as they
were in that file, we can confirm where the problem is. :)

I'm going to see if you there's enough info in your emails to create a
test case to narrow this one down.