[Nitro] Interesting web app mentioned on the Seaside list.

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 18:09:53 EDT 2006

I should have given a description. My apologies.

>From the about page (still requires javascript though):

Netvibes.com is a custom made web 2.0 home page solution

This service is free and gives the user the ability :

    * to create a personalized page with the content they like.
    * to put together data feeds and services from web 2.0 with a very
simple interface
    * to access your page anytime and from any computer .

It is also possible to :

    * browse, modify, and import your RSS feeds with our integrated
RSS/ATOM feedreader. You can easily import an OPML file as well.
    * to import, download and listen podcasts without any additional software
    * to check your mail on one or many gmail account, to stick
webnotes, weather and many more to come !