[Nitro] Retrospective and future direction.

Michael Fellinger manveru at weez.co.jp
Thu Apr 20 04:58:13 EDT 2006

In fact it's always around 100-120% given a runtime of usual ruby of 10
seconds it will take 5 seconds in yarv in most cases, and yes, this is
ruby 2.0.0 (Base: Ruby 1.9.0 2006-02-14) [i686-linux]
YARVCore 0.4.0 Rev: 486 (2006-04-11) [opts: ]

http://rafb.net/paste/results/OAhxBH21.html (this might be gone in a few days)