[Nitro] Retrospective and future direction.

Dylan Bruzenak dylanb at digitalvalence.com
Thu Apr 20 04:01:09 EDT 2006

As for the off the beaten path comment, what I mean is more literal: it
is just hard to find the site.  It isn't linked off ruby forge; if I
wasn't a member of the mailing list I wouldn't know about it.  Even
googling nitro doesn't bring up a hit for it early in the list.  Once
the new site it up I imagine this will be a lot easier.  I think the
oxyliquit site is great, very much needed.  The base concept is much
clearer than the usual wiki dialogs that usually appear around OSS projects.