[Nitro] Retrospective and future direction.

Dylan Bruzenak dylanb at digitalvalence.com
Thu Apr 20 03:55:22 EDT 2006

Too bad I'm all questions and no answers ;)  Hopefully as more people
join more of this can be decentralized.  Maybe there is some way to make
it easier to review patches ?  Some sort of quick apply and testing or a
public forum for reading the code...  Awfully late here, so I'm just
pinging things off the wall.