[Nitro] [TC] EZ an arrays again...

Michael Fellinger manveru at weez.co.jp
Thu Apr 20 03:19:35 EDT 2006

Sorry, the testcase was not really helping... i wanted to reproduce a bug but
that only shows up with schema_inheritance and EZ.
so if you have something like:

class Person
  property :name, String
  property :kids, Integer
  schema_inheritance
end

class Musician < Person
  property :instruments, Array
end

class Plumber < Person
  property :tools, Array
end

Musician.find{|m| m.kids === [3,4,5]}

I know, this example is a bit far-fetched, but i have to do stuff like that :)
Hope this helps...