[Nitro] Official Repo

Jonas Pfenniger zimba.tm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 12:17:44 EDT 2006

George,

i would like to see the nitro project page on rubyforge cleaned up a
little :
  * point the homepage to the new url
  * remove some unused tabs : forums / bugs / tasks / documents / polls
  * if possible point the scm to your new repo or remove it
  * if possible point the wiki to your new wiki or remove it

LMKWYT