[Nitro] Bryan & dispatcher/router patch?

Andrew Thompson vagabond at cataclysm-software.net
Wed Apr 19 08:28:00 EDT 2006

Bryan Soto wrote:
> Hair trigger with the send button :/
>
> On 4/18/06, Bryan Soto <bryan.a.soto at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Andrew,
>>
>> Could you eyeball this patch to make sure I got the important bits?

Bryan,

You've omitted the fixes to redirect in render.rb:

    def redirect(url, status = 303)
      url = url.to_s
+     url = "#{Router.strip_path}/#{url}".squeeze('/') if Router.strip_path

I'm also not sure you need to require router.rb in render.rb, but I've
only semi-tested that impression. Maybe for some use-cases its not a bad
idea, require is smart enough to make it a likely non-issue.

 >> Funny coincidence, but I was trying to handle your other issue
 >> "Controller resolution order" in the same repo. :)

Oh, cool, I thought that one dropped off into the void. Any progress on it?

Andrew