[Nitro] Retrospective and future direction.

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 02:40:44 EDT 2006

I'd like to see the template system become completey pluggable. I
think it would be better for Nitro, so it can focus on core
functionality. Maybe that's not possible for some reason, but it'sa

Nitro's template system could then become an separated project, like
Og, if someone wished to maintain it (George or otherwise).

On 4/18/06, Andrew Thompson <vagabond at cataclysm-software.net> wrote:

> Also, it'd be nice to do a pure cleanup/bugfix/documentation release
> but, I think george is addicted to feature-creep ;)

I think so too. In fact there should be a few of these for every major
release, I think.