[Nitro] Retrospective and future direction.

Andrew Thompson vagabond at cataclysm-software.net
Tue Apr 18 17:49:11 EDT 2006

Bryan Soto wrote:
> I think we should start easing the learning curve. So I suggest we
> concentrate on writing docs and asking and answering questions on
> Oxyliquit. This would benefit everyone obviously.

I *totally* agree that we need to do this, we should also audit the code
for those 'wtf' methods that nitro seems to have a few of so we can
document only functions that actually do something useful ;)

Some detailed docs on deploying nitro in different enviroments on
different webservers would also be welcome as well as some kind of
overview as to what is preferred for different setups.

It'd also be nice to have some tutorials that actually go through simple
Og and nitro applications. The ones I've seen on this topic usually end
with a 'to be continued..' and miss out a lot of important/useful stuff
and/or are horribly outdated.

Also, it'd be nice to do a pure cleanup/bugfix/documentation release
but, I think george is addicted to feature-creep ;)