[Nitro] Test cases and submitting patches.

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 15:56:53 EDT 2006

On 4/18/06, George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear devs,
>
> I have added a script that runs all nitro tests:
>
> script/test.rb
>
> you can optionally pass a project name to restrict the test cases to be run:
>
> script/test.rb nitro

I've touched it up a wee bit. Adds a require to glycerin.rb for people
(like me) that don't have RUBYLIB or whatever the environment variable
is set (I have too many copies of the repo for this to be feasible ;).
Instead of system, I load the files and pass over files ending in a
tilde (~) and made it so you can run multiple dirs, i.e.

$ ./script/test.rb nitro glue

darcs pull for it.

> The current repo version passes all tests. Please run this script
> before submitting your patches and make sure that all tests are
> passed.

Postgres should still have some failures. That refactoring patch that
removed some of it's overrides fixed them. Kirby still fails as well.
And I believe you still get some failures if you have anything other
than Mysql set to the second store.