[Nitro] (no subject)

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 14:40:15 EDT 2006

On 4/18/06, Jonas Pfenniger <zimba.tm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi list,
> what happened to the self.setup_template_root method ?
> Some relics are still in the code but I don't see any use of it at
> the compiler place.

George introduced a new template root system for 29.0. The basic idea
is that you override that method and set up your template roots by
adding them to an array stored in @template_root, I think. Check out
nitro/lib/nitro/controller.rb, method named mount_at. Perhaps that
will give you better explanation.

PS: I tried to use the source browser on Trac to see the changes and
got an error,  database table is locked.