[Nitro] Google Summer of Code?

gabriele renzi surrender_it at yahoo.it
Tue Apr 18 11:56:49 EDT 2006

James Britt ha scritto:

> There's been some discussion on this in ruby-talk, and Ruby Central is
> signing up to be a sponsor.

yes I know, but since I noticed that there are many specific projects
applying by themselves instead of relying on a more general umbrella
(i.e. MoinMoin is written in python but there is a specific mentoring
entry for it instead that under the PSF one), so I thought my idea could
be meaningful.

> You may want to contact David Black, who recently posted this message:
ah, I blame the broken GW for not seing this message on the nntp side :)
So maybe the best thing is for george to contact dblack directly.