[Nitro] web/html methods in facets.

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 10:54:20 EDT 2006

On 4/18/06, George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tom,
> do you think it could be possible to add some html/web related methods
> in Facets?
> In the Rails actionpack/helpers dir there are some very useful
> methods, perhaps some more useful methods are in ActiveSupport.
> what do you think?

Yep yep. That's actually one of the next things on the agenda. I was
planning to create a HtmlHelper module or something like that and also
creating a Builder for it. It will pull together the numerous pieces
you have in Nitro for this, some from ActiveSupport and some I have
sitting around here.

Expect it in about a week.

There are still a few other things I need to look at like
configuration.rb/settings.rb and also zimba sent me a Reactor lib I've
been planning to dig into. And I plan to add lazy.rb as well. And of
course a few other minor things.

Are there other major libs to address?

Once all that's done I imagine things will finally start to settle
down and the focus can shift to bug fixes and simple enhancements.

After that I need to work on some other things, so I'm going to create
the Darcs repository for Facets and I'm hopping to find someone else
to be a co-maintatiner.