[Nitro] Google Summer of Code?

James Britt james_b at neurogami.com
Tue Apr 18 10:23:23 EDT 2006

gabriele renzi wrote:
> Hi people,
> have someone thought of making Nitro/Og  a mentoring project for
> google's SOC?
> I think there would be quite a bit of students that would appreciate
> some nitro hacking in the summer, and the rule seem to allow it.

There's been some discussion on this in ruby-talk, and Ruby Central is
signing up to be a sponsor.

You may want to contact David Black, who recently posted this message:

"I've tracked down the info about applying to be a mentor.  There's a
URL you have to go to, which Google is keeping off their website to
try to avoid spam applications.

I'm emailing this URL to the people who have expressed mentoring
interest here.  If you're interested, please email me and I'll email
it to you."

James Britt

"A principle or axiom is of no value without the rules for applying it."
   - Len Bullard