[Nitro] Outstanding patches.

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 01:14:53 EDT 2006

On 4/16/06, George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com> wrote:
> > George said to leave that patch out for now, I think that's because
> > he is in the process of refactoring whole Og for himself (not sure
> > about that)
>
> I have thouht for a long time about refactoring Og stores and I am
> pretty confident the community will like my changes. When i have all
> the details figured out i will post an email to ask for extra input
> than go on and implement the refactoring.

Well, the patch in question might be useful in that regard. All it
does is remove alot of method overrides the postgres adapter was doing
in favor of the SqlStore superclass.  Basically, the postgres adapter
was overriding methods the other stores weren't, so Postgres had bugs
that the other stores didn't.

http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/nitro-general/2006-April/003853.html