[Nitro] Facets 1.3

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 02:44:38 EDT 2006

Hi Trans,

I was going through to see if Nitro, etc. required any changes, and
ran across this in lib/facets/core/kernel/autoreload.rb:32

    args.each { |arg|
      case arg
      when Numeric
        check_interval = arg
      when String
        files = Dir.glob( arg )
      when Array
        files = arg
      when TrueClass, FalseClass
        include_features = arg
      end
    end

Syntax error. You open the block with a '{' before arg and close with
an end. I assume it should be a do rather than an '{'? To simplify:

    args.each { |arg|
      # ...
    end

Other than that, no problems. Thanks :)