[Nitro] Facets 1.3

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 13:29:13 EDT 2006

Put out Facets 1.3 today. This includes all the Glue stuff I mentioned
having ported in my last post. This release also adds a couple More
libs: xoxo.rb from Christian Neukirchen, json.rb from Florian Frank,
and rtals.rb from yours truly. Plus a few bugs have been crushed.

Interface Changes:

* What was kernel#meta (and then kernel#instance in the last release)
is now kernel#__self__. Anyone see anything wrong with that name?

* cattr methods have been moved from module/ to class/ --they did not
work correctly for modules, only classes. #mattr on the other hand is
still in module/ and is not an alias for cattr at the moment -- as I
am considering with using class instance vars rather than class vars
for it. I'm still working on this.

T.