[Nitro] Nitro::Dispatcher::ROOT and running nitro in a subdirectory...

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 15:29:09 EDT 2006

On 4/12/06, Andrew Thompson <vagabond at cataclysm-software.net> wrote:
> I'm not sure the rest of the patches were any use though ;)

Always the way, isn't it? ;)

Okay, the R stuff because it's broken without it.

And for running in a subdir of document root:
my decode_route/Router.strip_path change
your encode_route and redirect changes?

Yeah, if you could give those to me as a diff against 0.29, I'll make
them a darcs bundle so we can try to get them in to 0.30. That way you
can get this stuff "out of the box", so to speak. :)