[Nitro] Nitro::Dispatcher::ROOT and running nitro in a subdirectory...

Andrew Thompson vagabond at cataclysm-software.net
Wed Apr 12 14:45:47 EDT 2006

Bryan Soto wrote:
> I'm just trying to get a handle on what exactly should be submitted as
> a patch... I'll leave the R stuff in as it's broken without it and
> ignore the redirect_home thing like you said. But did the other
> patches do anything at all?

I think your fixes to the Router.strip_path you added to decode_route. I
think I hacked in some stuff to encode_route and redirect that finished
the job.

The changes are pretty trivial though, the trick was just finding out
where they should go. I can cleanup and diff against 0.29 if you wish...
I'm not sure the rest of the patches were any use though ;)

Andrew