[Nitro] Nitro::Dispatcher::ROOT and running nitro in a subdirectory...

Andrew Thompson vagabond at cataclysm-software.net
Wed Apr 12 09:43:16 EDT 2006

I fixed the link issue, a base tag in the html HEAD fixed things. It
turns out I don't need the R thing because with the base set correctly
things just work(tm). I'm not convinced it'll work with
Router.strip_path though, just by looking at it.

I also think your patch to redirect_home does more harm than good, I've
already hacked redirect() itself so when redirect_home() calls redirect
it all goes wrong.

I'm satisfied with nitro running in a subdir, though I'd like to be able
to run it from /myapp rather than /myapp/public. I think I'll play with
that a little next. Let me know if you need anything from me, or if you
can generate a patch yourself.