[Nitro] Nitro::Dispatcher::ROOT and running nitro in a subdirectory...

Andrew Thompson vagabond at cataclysm-software.net
Tue Apr 11 16:38:16 EDT 2006

Hmm, I'm stuck on the link problem, I guess the browser is to blame
because nitro just passes along the links as-is and the browser is
tasked with resolving em to absolutes... Is it possible the HTTP
response contains something that tells the browser how to do this?

I simply don't know how how this works... I've tried looking at the HTTP
traffic and I don't see anything that looks relevant.

Andrew