[Nitro] Nitro::Dispatcher::ROOT and running nitro in a subdirectory...

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 14:17:24 EDT 2006

On 4/11/06, Andrew Thompson <vagabond at cataclysm-software.net> wrote:
> Bryan Soto wrote:
> > I think there is a setting, Router.strip_path that is supposed to do
> > this. It looks like the code that did the actual strip was removed.
> > I'm assuming that was a mistake since the setting wasn't removed. Let
> > me see if I can figure it out. Are you using 29.0 or the darcs repo?
> > I'm hoping you can test a patch for me. :)
> I *was* using 0.29, but with all the poking around I did its probably
> something else by now. I can revert it to the gems or try to figure out
> darcs if you need me to.

Yeah, my 0.29 isn't exactly standard either. :)

I think this patch and setting

  Nitro::Router.strip_path = '/portion_of_path_to_remove_goes_here'

in your run.rb file will do it. It routes correctly, so I'm hoping
that everything else will work from there. You might need to
re-install the gems though, depending on the changes you made.

Let me know if it works or if it has any problems. Hopefully I can help. :)