[Nitro] Nitro::Dispatcher::ROOT and running nitro in a subdirectory...

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 21:04:54 EDT 2006

On 4/10/06, Andrew Thompson <vagabond at cataclysm-software.net> wrote:
> Bryan Soto wrote:
> > Well, let's open a ticket so I don't forget. I've got to finish up
> > with bugs and patches, but this is something I'd like. If nobody else
> > joins in, I'd be happy to help try. I'm not a Nitro expert, but
> > perhaps between the two of us, we can figure it out. :)
> >
> > Bryan
> Sounds good, I'm not familiar with trac but I can try to do a ticket if
> you'd prefer...
> Andrew

I think there is a setting, Router.strip_path that is supposed to do
this. It looks like the code that did the actual strip was removed.
I'm assuming that was a mistake since the setting wasn't removed. Let
me see if I can figure it out. Are you using 29.0 or the darcs repo?
I'm hoping you can test a patch for me. :)